The book contains over a dozen projects. Below are a list of Roomba hacking projects that were either created before the book and more complex projects that build upon the techniques presented in the book.
– an update to the original that turns your Roomba into a musical instrument.
- Roomba Tilt Control with MacBook and Perl
– use the MacBook’s internal tilt sensors and Perl to control your Roomba.
- Build a Cylon Roomba
— add a cylon-like scanning eye and new behaviors to your Roomba.
- Roombongle! A Roomba USB dongle
– a quick and cheap USB adapter for your Roomba.
- RoombaCtrl: Drive your Roomba with your cell phone
– how to turn your cellphone into a Roomba remote control.
- RoombaMidi: Roomba as Musical Instrument
– make your Roomba a MIDI synth.
- Build a Roomba Bluetooth Adapter
– a wireless interface to let you control your Roomba.
- Build a Roomba Serial Tether
– the basic hacking tool that all Roomba hackers should have.
Reviews of other hacking tools:62 comments